Saturday, July 25, 2009

Be a freak, take a chance


My wife thinks I'm a freak.

Not in a "I don't want to be around you" kind of way. But in a "you're special" kind of way.

It's because I'm not afraid of rejection.

I actually believe that crashing and burning is not something to fear; that failure is a necessary prelude to success; that open windows are not far from closed doors; and that God can be trusted with my future.

So, next time you're tempted to back down because you're afraid of failing or being rejected, do something bold. Take a step forward into the unknown. That move could be the one that changes your life forever.

1 comment:

Marie :) said...

Although I will take this into consideration it STILL scares the hell out of me!!!!!!!
Thanks... :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails